All of the transformers are object of the individual tests in accordance with standards UNE EN 60076 and CEI 76 in force.
The results of the tests are recorded on the document attached to each transformer.
a. The individual tests include:
- Measurement of the resistance of the windings.
- Measurement of the transformation ratio and verification of the coupling.
- Measurement of the short circuit impedance and of the losses due to the charge.
- Measurement ofthe losses and ofthe no-load current.
- Individual dielectric tests (applied voltage and induced voltage and induced voltage).
b. Tests of the following type:
- Heating test
- Ray type impulse test.
- Measurement of noise level.
c. Special tests:
- On request, other types of tests can be performed on the transformer and its components.
QUALITY CONTROL AND LABORATORIES
LAYBOX has a quality system in accordance with the requirements of the Quality Management system ISO 9001.
For control of the raw materials, products in process and finished product, LAYBOX has metrology, chemical and electrical laboratories.